2/3/09

Amy Atlas Events: New Buffet








Last week I participated in The Wedding Library's Annual Wedding Party - It was a fantastic show at The New York Palace Hotel. I had the opportunity to meet some incredible vendors and participants....one of whom you will recognize by the sweets- Amy Atlas. Amy asked me to photograph her work...her newest creation was a lavender and white snowflake inspired wonderland...here are a few photos below. If you haven't already checked out Amy's website & blog please do she is AWESOME !

2 comments:

thoughtful day said...

Absolutely breathtaking!!!!

jasmine said...

oh my GOSH! this is like my dream world or something. and are those mini cupcakes topped with MACARONS?!?! if so, that's just pure genius.

her creations are beautiful, and your photos of them are absolutely gorgeous. i feel so inspired and hungry right now!